Mobile Real Estate Attorneys
Real estate transactions can be extremely complicated. Even if the purchase or lease of property seems to be straightforward, it can go awry at any time. If this happens, you need to ensure you and your interests are protected.
The best solution is to hire an experienced, trustworthy Mobile real estate attorney. Our attorneys are some of the best. Our lawyers can help you make an informed real estate purchase/investment for you or your company, and we will make sure the contracts and agreements represent your best interests.
What Does a Real Estate Attorney Do?
Real estate attorneys can provide a wide range of services. How they will work for you can depend on your circumstances and needs. In general, some tasks a lawyer can perform during a real estate transaction are:
- Assist in negotiating real estate deals. They will ensure key items are included in the deal and review it to make sure the agreement represents your best interests and is in compliance with the law.
- Create and review contracts. An attorney can draft a contract, and review a purchase or lease agreement before you sign it.
- Perform title searches. To verify the seller has the right to sell the property and that there are no liens against it, or any zoning issues, a Mobile real estate attorney can perform a title search.
- Obtain a title insurance policy. This is important to establish because it covers any third-party claims on the property after the transaction has closed.
- Prepare closing documents. While a lot of closings will go through the title company, a real estate attorney can also complete the closing process.
- Represent you during a dispute. If there is a dispute over real estate transaction, an attorney can represent you during the dispute, including litigation if necessary..
- Assist with zoning issues. If there are any regulations or zoning issues pertaining to property you own or want to purchase, an attorney can help you navigate the zoning process.
- Create and review lease agreements. A real estate attorney can draft and review lease agreements before you sign them or give them to your lessee to sign. This will help ensure all your interests are covered.
Why You Need a Mobile Real Estate Attorney
While you don’t always need a real estate attorney to complete every property transaction, there are certain situations where you need to make sure you have an experienced attorney at your side.
These can include:
- When you want an attorney to review a contract before you sign it to make sure your interests are covered.
- When you want to make sure you are not taking on an unwanted liability by purchasing a property.
- When you are in the middle of a complicated transaction, and you need someone with legal expertise to guide you through it and make sure the process is complies with all applicable real estate laws.
Real Estate Issues We Can Help You Resolve
At Johnstone Adams, LLC, our real estate attorneys are here to help you find the resolution you desire in a real estate transaction. We can assist with due diligence, dispute resolution, title issues, insurance disputes, and handle other matters, including:
- Deeds and conveyances
- Mortgages and loan security
- Real property financing
- Real property lending and borrowing
- Tax deeds
- Quiet title issues
- Conservation easement formation
Contact Our Mobile Real Estate Attorneys At Johnstone Adams LLC
One of the cornerstones of our law firm is our varied interests and practice areas. We have helped clients for over 125 years through many legal concerns, including buying and selling properties. Our team of experienced and knowledgeable lawyers has a broad spectrum of specialties, offering our clients a range of legal counsel. The niches of our expansive team allow Johnstone Adams, LLC, to provide full-service legal help for clients throughout Alabama, Mississippi, and the Florida panhandle.
We have helped many individuals and companies purchase properties and navigate complications throughout the process. With decades of combined experience, our team of real estate lawyers can ensure your new home or building is the best fit for your needs.
Contact our Mobile, Alabama office today at (251) 319-4659 or fill out our online contact form.