Mobile, AL, United States, August 18, 2022 — Johnstone Adams LLC is pleased to announce that 8 lawyers have been included in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
“Best Lawyers was founded more than 40 years ago to recognize the exceptional accomplishments of top legal professionals,” says Best Lawyers CEO Phil Greer. “We are proud to continue to present the most respected, unbiased legal awards worldwide.”
Best Lawyers has earned the respect of the profession, the media and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries. For the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, more than 12.2 million votes were analyzed to identify the top legal talent, as identified by their peers.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Johnstone Adams LLC would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2023 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Celia J. Collins – Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, Litigation – Labor and Employment, and Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Rick A. La Trace – Mortgage Banking Foreclosure Law
- Wade B. Perry Jr. – Employment Law – Management, Health Care Law, and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Elizabeth Darby Rehm – Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Lawrence J. Seiter – Litigation – Construction and Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- E. Watson Smith – Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law and Tax Law
- Tracy P. Turner – Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
About Johnstone Adams LLC
Johnstone Adams, LLC is committed to providing its clients with the full range of services necessary to meet their legal needs. Our lawyers develop and maintain the knowledge and experience to provide top notch legal representation consistent with the needs of our clients, both as to time and expense.
Johnstone Adams, LLC specializes in the following practice areas:
- Banking, Finance & Creditors’ Rights
- Business and Corporate including Business Dispute and Shareholder Rights Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Employment, Labor and Workers’ Compensation Law
- ERISA, Tax, Trusts & Estates
- Forest Use
- Health Care including Mental Health
- Immigration including Employment, I-9 Compliance and Family
- Insurance Litigation: (1) Defense: Construction & Completed Operations; Major Claims & Professional Liability; (2) Coverage and Regulatory: Agency, Commercial, Fidelity, Personal lines & Title
- Real Estate including Conveyancing, Environmental & Zoning
- Real Estate Litigation, including Conveyancing, Lien Priorities & Titles
For more than a century Johnstone Adams, LLC has strived to improve upon how we deliver legal services to our clients in this ever-changing economic climate.